MONTHLY MISCELLANEA: DECEMBER
A Collection of Assorted Musings
Welcome to December's edition of Monthly Miscellanea, a series highlighting the objects, people, places, and experiences that have prompted reflection and conversation of late.
01. Winter Break - We’re back from a few days off with our loved ones. Diana spent the holidays relaxing and nesting with family in her new home. Jackie reveled in a misty and white Christmas in North Bend and Snoqualmie Pass, outside of Seattle. For anyone looking to visit the area, I highly recommend . Book the Rock and Rose Room for the best views of the river, a massive rock inside the room, AND a private sauna in the bathroom!
02. Mytheresa x Flamingo Estate Holiday House - A few weeks ago, we stopped by the holiday house pop-up, an exact and enchanting recreation of 's interiors and Mytheresa products made entirely from gingerbread.
03. Luna Luna - Another event on our calendar is the reopening of Luna Luna, the world's first and only art amusement park with rides, games, and attractions by Jean-Michel Basquiat, Keith Haring, David Hockney, and more. The park was staged in Germany in 1987, then hidden and forgotten in the decades since. We can't wait to see this magical world in person!
04. @theperfectnothingcatalog - Can't get enough of the maximalist, minimalist work of artist, Frank Traynor.
05. Winter Elixir - Wellness is always on our minds, but especially during this time of year with holiday gatherings, travel, and colder weather. This fragrant yuzu tea is something we've been sipping on to stay healthy and hydrated. Proportions aren't exact, but add a tablespoon of yuzu juice (we like the cold pressed, no sugar added Yuzuco) to hot water and a pinch of salt for extra electrolytes.
06. Toit Volant Capucine Dress - For nearly every festive occasion, I’ve shown up wearing the Capucine Dress. It’s easy to style (like with a vintage leather jacket), conveniently packs away in your suitcase should you be en route somewhere, and trust us when we tell you the lace fabric is even more exquisite in person.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading through our assorted musings over the past few months. We've loved sharing what we’re discussing and obsessing over, so we thought we’d end the year with a private thank you sale. Through 12/31, enjoy 15% off site-wide with code "dec23" (some exclusions apply).
Wishing you and yours a happy and joyous new year!
Xx Team Fuggiamo